Just In...

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Anne Hathaway Suffers A Terrible Wardrobe Malfunction

 It was at the premiere of Anne Hathaway's latest film Les Miserable. And while climbing out of her chauffeur-driven car, Anne accidentally exposed her private parts through her figure-hugging black dress.
Hathaway managed to stay calm and appeared completely unfazed by the incident before joining her co-stars 
 "I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn't realise it until I saw all the photographers' flashes. It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them," said the actor.
Continue to see the uncensored photo after the cut:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Online From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office By Clicking On This Banner

Welcome To Obehi Okoawo's Blog...We Love To Hear From You In The Comment Box Above, Thanks